At PCC, opportunities abound to serve God and His people locally, across the U.S., and around the world.
- Carmen Nerio and El Salvador Project. We are participating in a fundraising effort to help Carmen Nerio. Read More Here.
- Here in the U.S., we support the ministries of Young Life, a non-denominational Christian ministry that reaches out to adolescents bringing them the good news of Jesus Christ.
- Christian Appalachian Project (CAP), an interdenominational Christian organization, is committed to serving people in need in Appalachia by providing physical, spiritual, and emotional support through a wide variety of programs and services. We not only support CAP financially, but have sent a number of teams to Kentucky for week-long projects where volunteers serve in painting, construction, and renovation work.
A group went on mission trip with CAP in April 2014.
- We also sponsor a young man in the Dominican Republic named Pavel Manuel Villa Felis through Compassion International.
- Samaritan’s Purse, a non-denominational evangelical Christian organization, provides spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the globe. Since 1970, Samaritan’s Purse has helped meet needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine with the purpose of sharing God’s love through His son Jesus Christ. We have supported the annual Operation Christmas Child for several years.
- Total Home/Total Health Honduras, is a Christian organization providing spiritual, medical, and housing help to people in Latin America. In addition to financial support from PCC, we also send teams of volunteers from the church that travel to Honduras to work in the medical clinic or in home construction.
- Similarly, Mission of Hope/Haiti also receives financial support from PCC as well as the physical support of volunteers who have traveled to Haiti to help in the various ministries Mission of Hope provides in that country.
- We also partner and support a family who intends to move to Paraguay, South America to reach out to the indigenous people of that country with the Gospel, through New Tribes Missions.