There is so much to participate in at PCC throughout the year! These are annual activities and celebrations we enjoy. Come join in with us!
- Our Good Friday Service is a poignant, evening service of reflection which culminates by sharing around the communion table.
- PCC participates in the Easter Sunrise Service in conjunction with many local churches, 6:00 a.m. at Highland Forest. We also hold two Easter Services, one at 9:00 a.m. and one at 10:30 a.m.
- Vacation Bible School sponsored by Fabius & Pompey area churches, is held at PCC and offered to our community Monday – Friday mornings during the last week of June. To find out more, visit our Vacation Bible School webpage.
- Outdoor Baptism Service & Picnic in sunny July with swimming and potluck.
- Pratt’s Falls Service & Church Picnic in August followed by a dish-to-pass picnic, hiking and activities! Bring a neighbor!
- Night of Light with its carnival-style games, prizes and candy, is a safe, indoor alternative that highlights the fun and not the fright of Halloween.
- Chicken & Biscuit Dinner a 30-year old tradition that started as a fundraiser, God has shaped into a cherished (and delicious) outreach and fellowship event.
- Christmas Eve Candlelight Services 5:00 & 6:30 p.m., are filled with the spirit of Advent and traditional Christmas carols.
- Church-wide Annual Meeting in December, an informational review for all. Members vote to elect new leadership positions and approve the annual budget.
- Winter Fest in February, Best chili & pie contests and “cool” outdoor games and activities. A great time to invite a friend!
- Corned Beef & Cabbage Dinner just in time for St. Patrick’s Day! It’s a new favorite and has been a great mission trip fundraiser for two years running.