We hold membership classes from time to time to share information about how to become a member of Pompey Community Church.
In the membership class, we discuss what it means to be a Christian:
- By discussing some fundamental questions such as “Why Am I Here?” and “Why don’t I have the rich life God wants for us?”
- Learning about the ordinances that we practice
- Learning about our statement of faith (What We Believe) and our Mission Statement:
- Pompey Community Church exists to meet people where they are and help guide them to where God wants them to be, by traveling together and becoming fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ.
If you have any questions or would like to join the next Membership Class, please contact the church office
There are six parts to membership:
- Is 16 years of age or older (must be 18 years or older to vote).
- Has received by faith the Lord Jesus Christ as his/her personal savior.
- Has attended the membership class.
- Has agreed to the Doctrine of Faith (see What We Believe).
- Has signed the Membership Agreement and turned it in to the church office.
- Has received the recommendation of the pastor(s) and elders.